This high level role will take full ownership and responsibility for the setting up, and delivery of the programmes governance, commercial, quality and health & safety objectives.
In order to achieve these aims, you will:
- Identify the strategic fit of projects within the defined investment plan.
- Develop suitable control processes to ensure successful delivery
- Monitor the delivery objectives, establishing key milestone reviews against financial, governance or delivery targets, raising any concerns or recommendations prior to progression.
- Responsible for the ongoing business case and governance.
- Develop and maintain effective engagement with internal Directors and Peers, as well external project teams stakeholders and sponsors.
The successful candidate will have demonstrable project management experience, ideally leading a multi-disciplinary in a complex infrastructure environment particularly through the early development phases prior to construction.
A proven leader in developing, challenging and fostering innovation within a multi-disciplinary team and creating a success driven culture.
Demonstrable experience of stakeholder management, project delivery, project plans and controls, project cost management and the ability to apply sound project governance. .
We have a fair and comprehensive selection procedure. It is our policy that there should be equal opportunity for and no discrimination against applicants on the grounds of gender, race, religion or belief, nationality, colour, pregnancy and maternity, sexual orientation, disability, age, marriage and civil partnership, union or non-union membership, socio-economic background or being a part-time or fixed term worker.