Are you a Multiskilled Labourer and interested in working on the largest critical infrastructure project in Europe?
Our client has been appointed by HS2 to deliver civil engineering works across a 225km section of the new high speed rail link between Euston and Birmingham, and we are proud to supply Multiskilled Labourer, among many other skilled trades and labour across multiple sites and projects.
Presently, the scope of works include viaducts, shafts, tunnelling, road diversions, overbridges and over 100 million cubic metres of excavation, over the course of the next 4+ years. We have a lot of work ahead of us… are you the Multiskilled Labourer we are looking for?
(Please note - this role is not dealt with by local offices. Please click apply or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org)
* Working alongside a variety of other trades people, such as Groundworkers, Pipelayers, Joiners, Steelfixers etc
* Providing detailed write-ups of works carried out to ensure our client is kept up to date at all times
* Using your own initiative to solve problems associated with reactive maintenance activities, including sourcing parts & materials and seeking manufacturer technical support as required
Successful applicants will need:
* CSCS blue skilled worker card
* Proven previous experience alongside trades people (ideally previous groundworks experience)
* Driving licence and own vehicle due to the location and role
Pay rate: £14.70 per hour. After 8 hours per day, the rate goes up to £22.05. For example, a 10 hour shift would be £161.70 before tax
Hours: Monday to Friday, day shifts
Digs: £41.66 a day pre-tax
Contract type: PAYE only
Location: Warwickshire to Oxfordshire
Duration: This section of the HS2 contract is currently until 2026
* PAYE contract, weekly direct pay, long-term work
* Holiday pay - 29 days a year
* Continuous improvement scheme and upskilling on site
* Fantastic overtime rates
If you have experience working as a Multiskilled Labourer, we look forward to receiving your application.
McGinley Support Services (Infrastructure) Ltd is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community. We particularly encourage applications from women, those with a disability (that is permissible to a safety-critical environment) and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates, as these groups are underrepresented throughout the construction industry.