Are you a Steelfixer and interested in working on the largest critical infrastructure project in Europe?
Our client has been appointed by HS2 to deliver civil engineering works across a 225km section of the new high speed rail link between Euston and Birmingham, and we are proud to supply Steelfixers, among many other skilled trades and labour across multiple sites and projects.
Presently, the scope of works include viaducts, shafts, tunnelling, road diversions, overbridges and over 100 million cubic metres of excavation, over the course of the next 4+ years. We have a lot of work ahead of us… are you the Steelfixer we are looking for?
(Please note - this role is not managed by the local offices. Please apply online or email your CV to email@example.com)
Successful applicants will need:
* CSCS blue card for Steelfixing
* Proven previous experience working as a Steelfixer
* Experience of carrying out rebar installation and erection, be able to competently read and understand steel fixing drawings and bending schedules
* Driving licence and own vehicle due to the location and role
Pay rate: £16.89 per hour. After 8 hours per day, the rate goes up to £25.33. For example, a 10 hour shift would be £185.78 before tax
Hours: Monday to Friday, day shifts
Digs: £41.66 a day pre-tax
Contract type: PAYE only
Location: Warwickshire to Oxfordshire
Duration: This section of the HS2 contract is currently until 2026
* PAYE contract, weekly direct pay, long-term work
* Holiday pay - 29 days a year
* Continuous improvement scheme and upskilling on site
* Fantastic overtime rates
If you are an experienced Steelfixer, we look forward to receiving your application.
McGinley Support Services (Infrastructure) Ltd is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community. We particularly encourage applications from women, those with a disability (that is permissible to a safety-critical environment) and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates, as these groups are underrepresented throughout the construction industry.