McGinley are excited to bring to you a fantastic opportunity for one of the largest infrastructure projects in the country. This is perfect for a candidate looking for Long Term, consistent work in the Great City of London.
We are looking for Concrete Finishers that have a full understanding of Concrete finishing duties. Good general understanding of concrete associated works. Ability to place concrete by hand or pump, level and vibrate concrete, tamp float and power float finishes. Capable of carrying out remedial works.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
* CSCS Blue
* A Driving License (Ideally)
* Manual Handling (Ideally)
* Face Fit Testing (Ideally)
* Confined Spaces (Ideally)
In return, McGinley can offer you the following:
* Consistent, Long Term work with fantastic job security.
* Competitive industry leading rates.
* A wide range of hours to suit you.
* A consultant on the other end of the phone to answer any questions or queries.
If you are interested and would like to learn more, please reach out to Conor Englishby on 07341 097 214 - alternatively, email me on email@example.com.
McGinley Support Services (Infrastructure) Ltd is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community. We particularly encourage applications from women, those with a disability (that is permissible to a safety-critical environment) and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates, as these groups are underrepresented throughout the construction industry.