Do you have Slinger experience and interested in working on the largest critical infrastructure project in Europe?
Our client has been appointed by HS2 to deliver civil engineering works across a 225km section of the new high speed rail link between Euston and Birmingham, and we are proud to supply Slingers, among many other skilled trades and labour across multiple sites and projects.
Presently, the scope of works include viaducts, shafts, tunnelling, road diversions, overbridges and over 100 million cubic metres of excavation, over the course of the next 4+ years. We have a lot of work ahead of us… are you the Slinger we are looking for?
Successful applicants will need:
* Blue Card A40 CPCS - All duties
* Previous proven experience working as a Slinger, ideally on a large civils project
* Driving licence and own vehicle due to the location and role
* Pay rate: £14.79 per hour. After 39 hours per week, the rate goes up to £22.18
* Digs: £41.66 pre-tax per day worked
* Hours: Monday to Friday, day shifts
* Contract type: PAYE only
* Location: Locations between Warwickshire and Oxfordshire, mid-south England
* Duration: This section of the HS2 contract is currently until 2026
* PAYE contract, weekly direct pay, long-term work
* Holiday pay - 29 days a year
* Continuous improvement scheme and upskilling on site
* Fantastic overtime rates
If you are an experienced Slinger, we look forward to receiving your application.
Please contact Ellis on 07990411240 or firstname.lastname@example.org
McGinley Support Services (Infrastructure) Ltd is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community. We particularly encourage applications from women, those with a disability (that is permissible to a safety-critical environment) and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates, as these groups are underrepresented throughout the construction industry.