Do you have Groundworks / Earthworks / Drainage Ganger experience and interested in working on the largest critical infrastructure project in Europe?
Our client has been appointed by HS2 to deliver civil engineering works across a 225km section of the new high speed rail link between Euston and Birmingham, and we are proud to supply Gangers, among many other skilled trades and labour across multiple sites and projects.
Presently, the scope of works include viaducts, shafts, tunnelling, road diversions, overbridges and over 100 million cubic metres of excavation, over the course of the next 4+ years. We have a lot of work ahead of us… are you the Ganger we are looking for?
(Please note - this role is not dealt with by local offices. Please click apply or email your CV to email@example.com)
Successful applicants will need:
* CSCS Blue Skilled Card (or gold)
* Proven experience within groundworks, earthworks and/or drainage
* Driving licence and own vehicle due to the location and role
* Pay rate: £16.36 per hour. After 39 hours per week, the rate goes up to £24.54
* Digs: £41.66 pre-tax per day worked, which is in with your weekly pay
* Hours: Monday to Friday, day shifts
* Contract type: PAYE only
* Location: Locations between Warwickshire and Oxfordshire, England
* Duration: This section of the HS2 contract is currently until 2026
* PAYE contract, weekly direct pay, long-term work
* Holiday pay - 29 days a year
* Continuous improvement scheme and upskilling on site
* Fantastic overtime rates
If you are an experienced Groundworks / Earthworks / Drainage Ganger, we look forward to receiving your application.
McGinley Support Services (Infrastructure) Ltd is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community. We particularly encourage applications from women, those with a disability (that is permissible to a safety-critical environment) and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates, as these groups are underrepresented throughout the construction industry.