Are you a Ganger and interested in working on the largest critical infrastructure project in Europe?
Our client has been appointed by HS2 to deliver civil engineering works across a 225km section of the new high speed rail link between Euston and Birmingham, and we are proud to supply many skilled trades and labour across multiple sites and projects.
Presently, the scope of works include viaducts, shafts, tunnelling, road diversions, overbridges and over 100 million cubic metres of excavation, over the course of the next 2-4+ years. We have a lot of work ahead of us… are you the Ganger we are looking for?
Pay rate: £15.28 per hour. After 8 hours per day, the rate goes up to £22.92.
Hours: Monday to Friday, working 07:30-17:30
Contract type: PAYE only
Successful applicants will need:
* For the role of Ganger, you will require CSCS green or blue card and SSSTS
* Proven working experience as a Ganger and an understanding of general Civils construction works
* Provide support to the general or working foreman. Ability to ensure that all work undertaken is completed with due regard for quality, productivity and safety
* Undertake practical work appropriate to the craft skill & experience.
* Three years' experience (preferred)
* PAYE contract
* Holiday pay
* Continuous improvement scheme
* Fantastic overtime rates
If you are an experienced Ganger, we look forward to receiving your application.
McGinley Support Services (Infrastructure) Ltd is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community. We particularly encourage applications from women, those with a disability (that is permissible to a safety-critical environment) and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates, as these groups are underrepresented throughout the construction industry.