Are you a Gateman and interested in working on the largest critical infrastructure project in Europe?
Our client has been appointed by HS2 to deliver civil engineering works across a 225km section of the new high speed rail link between Euston and Birmingham, and we are proud to supply Gateman, among many other skilled trades and labour across multiple sites and projects.
Presently, the scope of works includes viaducts, shafts, tunnelling, road diversions, overbridges and over 100 million cubic metres of excavation, over the course of the next 4+ years. We have a lot of work ahead of us… are you the Gateman we are looking for?
Pay rate: £12.51 per hour. After 39 hours a week, the rate goes up to £18.04.
Digs: £41.66 a day pre-tax
Hours: Monday to Friday, day shifts
Contract type: PAYE only
Locations: Buckinghamshire, Warwickshire and Northamptonshire,
Duration: This section of the HS2 contract is currently until 2026
Successful applicants will need:
* CPCS Plant and Vehicle Marshaller A73, CPCS Red Trained Operator Card and Green CSCS
* Full understanding of all aspects and responsibilities of a Gateman.
* Experience in signing in / directing vehicles of various types using various methods i.e. hand and radio signals.
* A reasonable level of work experience recorded. Good understanding of English language.
* PAYE permanent contract and long-term work
* 29 days paid holiday a year
* Continuous improvement scheme - upskilling on site
* Fantastic overtime rates
If you are an experienced Gateman, we look forward to receiving your application.
Please contact Shahzad on 07990 411 186 or on firstname.lastname@example.org
McGinley Support Services (Infrastructure) Ltd is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community. We particularly encourage applications from women, those with a disability (that is permissible to a safety-critical environment) and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates, as these groups are underrepresented throughout the construction industry.