Salary: £28,000-£35,000 per annum + Package
Location: New Eltham, London
Our client, one of the leading SME contractors in the south east of England, is looking for an experienced maintenance and small works electrician to join our client's dedicated Planned Preventative Maintenance team.
Role & Responsibilities:
Duties will include all Planned Preventative Maintenance, compliance and reactive maintenance on site, including UPS's, BMS Operation, Chilled Water Systems, Single and Three Phase Power, Lighting, Emergency light testing, Electrical fault-finding, breakdowns and repairs, small Install works including new sockets, new lights, new circuits, PAT Testing, Control Panel maintenance.
Your role will be to make sure the assets are maintained to a high standard and you will have the ability to respond to reactive repairs and carry out routine repairs.
Your Experience & Qualifications:
* You will have demonstrable building services experience and previous experience in a similar role.
* Electrical biased / qualified (Apprenticeship, NVQ)
* 17th Edition / 18th edition
* A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
* Experience with mechanical systems (Plumbing & Air Conditioning would be an advantage)
* Multi-Skilled with willingness to turn your hand to all trades
* Good communication skills
* Awareness of current statutory requirements
Please send your CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Carly Taylor on 07880 294 349 for more details.
McGinley Support Services (Infrastructure) Ltd is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community. We particularly encourage applications from women, those with a disability (that is permissible to a safety-critical environment) and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates, as these groups are underrepresented throughout the construction industry.