Are you a Pipelayer and interested in working on the largest critical infrastructure project in Europe?
Our client has been appointed by HS2 to deliver civil engineering works across a 225km section of the new high speed rail link between Euston and Birmingham, and we are proud to supply Pipelayers, among many other skilled trades and labour across multiple sites and projects.
Presently, the scope of works include viaducts, shafts, tunnelling, road diversions, overbridges and over 100 million cubic metres of excavation, over the course of the next 2-4+ years. We have a lot of work ahead of us… are you the Pipelayer we are looking for?
Pay rate: £17.02 per hour. After 8 hours per day, the rate goes up to £25.53.
Hours: Monday to Friday, 07:30-17:30.
Contract type: PAYE.
Successful applicants will need:
* CSCS blue card
* Confined Spaces certificate (preferred)
* Proven experience of all aspects of drainage. Ability to use trench boxes or supports. Ability to work to plans. Ability to use laser level where required
* Manual handling. Face Fit testing. Evidence of working towards an NVQ within one month.
* Two years' experience (preferred)
* PAYE contract
* Holiday pay
* Continuous improvement scheme
* Fantastic overtime rates
If you are an experienced Pipelayer, we look forward to receiving your application.
McGinley Support Services (Infrastructure) Ltd is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community. We particularly encourage applications from women, those with a disability (that is permissible to a safety-critical environment) and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates, as these groups are underrepresented throughout the construction industry.