McGinley Support Services are looking for a Site Manager for work on a Civil Engineering project in Milton Keynes.
Applicants must have:
- SMSTS Card
- First Aid at Work (3-day course)
- Previous experience as a site manager on a large civils project
- Ideally from a background working as a ground-worker/plant operator on civils projects.
Current proposed rate will be in the £21.00ph - £24.00ph area, although this is negotiable.
This role is classed as outside IR35, so we are able to pay CIS or as a LTD Company on this occasion.
Immediate starts are available. Work is planned to be 4-5 months in length.
If interested, please see below options:
- Apply to this advert, I will be in touch within 2 working days at least.
- Call Lee on 07557 602 761.
- email Lee on firstname.lastname@example.org
McGinley Support Services (Infrastructure) Ltd is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community. We particularly encourage applications from women, those with a disability (that is permissible to a safety-critical environment) and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates, as these groups are underrepresented throughout the construction industry.