Are you a SSSTS EUSR Supervisor and interested in working on the largest critical infrastructure project in Europe?
Our client has been appointed by HS2 to deliver civil engineering works across a 225km section of the new high speed rail link between Euston and Birmingham, and we are proud to supply SSSTS EUSR Supervisors, among many other skilled trades and labour across multiple sites and projects.
Presently, the scope of works include viaducts, shafts, tunnelling, road diversions, overbridges and over 100 million cubic metres of excavation, over the course of the next 4+ years. We have a lot of work ahead of us… are you the Street Works Supervisor we are looking for?
* Working alongside a variety of other trades people, such as Groundworkers, Earthworks, Pipelayers, Joiners, Steelfixers etc
Needs to be competent in the supervision of Earthworks and Groundworksincluding:
Successful applicants will need:
*SSSTS driving licence and EUSR
* Proven previous experience alongside trades people (ideally previous Groundworks and Earth works Supervisor experience)
* Driving licence and own vehicle due to the location and role
Pay rate: £21.25 per hour and time and a half over 10 hours.
Hours: Monday to Friday, day shifts
Contract type: PAYE only
Duration: This section of the HS2 contract is currently until 2026
* PAYE contract, weekly direct pay, long-term work
* Holiday pay - 29 days a year
* Continuous improvement scheme and upskilling on site
Please contact Shahzad on 07990 411 186 or email@example.com
McGinley Support Services (Infrastructure) Ltd is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community. We particularly encourage applications from women, those with a disability (that is permissible to a safety-critical environment) and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates, as these groups are underrepresented throughout the construction industry.