Are you a Traffic Marshal and interested in working on the largest critical infrastructure project in Europe?
Our client has been appointed by HS2 to deliver civil engineering works across a 225km section of the new high speed rail link between Euston and Birmingham, and we are proud to supply Traffic Marshals, among many other skilled trades and labour across multiple sites and projects.
Presently, the scope of works include viaducts, shafts, tunnelling, road diversions, overbridges and over 100 million cubic metres of excavation, over the course of the next 4+ years. We have a lot of work ahead of us… are you the Traffic Marshal we are looking for?
Successful applicants will need:
* Blue/Red CPCS Plant and Vehicle Marshal ticket
* Proven previous experience as a Traffic Marshal on a large civils site
* Experience in directing vehicles and guiding cranes of various types using methods like hand signals and radio signals
SHIFT: Mon - Fri 07:30 - 17:30 Monday - Friday
RATE: £13.33 ph PAYE
Overtime at x1.33 in a week over 10 hours per day and at x1.5 over the weekend
* PAYE contract, weekly direct pay, long-term work
* Holiday pay - 29 days a year
* Continuous improvement scheme and upskilling on site
* Fantastic overtime rates
If you are available to start ASAP, please contact Ellis on: 07990 411 240 or firstname.lastname@example.org
McGinley Support Services (Infrastructure) Ltd is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community. We particularly encourage applications from women, those with a disability (that is permissible to a safety-critical environment) and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates, as these groups are underrepresented throughout the construction industry.