£22k-£25k+Team Bonus +Benefits
Are you looking for your next payroll job opportunity, or perhaps have had exposure to a payroll team in the past and are keen to redirect your career? We might have the perfect role for you…
McGinley Support Services is one of the UK's largest specialist privately owned recruitment businesses providing the Infrastructure sector of the Construction and Rail industry with permanent, contract, and temporary staff at all levels and skills.
We have been consulting and recruiting for over four decades and presently working on the biggest major critical national infrastructure projects in Europe.
As our Payroll Assistant, you will provide essential payroll services and benefits administration to our workers and the company. By undertaking tasks accurately and on time, you can have a positive impact on the worker's experience with McGinley, company efficiency, improve the standard of transactional information, and influence company profitability.
Main duties of a Payroll Assistant
* Input data relating to worker payments into the payroll database
* Maintain worker records; set up new starters and process leavers
* Processing court orders & statutory payments
* Ensure that correct payments, reports, and returns are made to third party bodies
* Carry out the month and year-end processes
* Deal with enquiries from temporary workers and external contacts
* Conduct regular checks to ensure the integrity of the payroll database
* Prepare Payroll/budgetary information from the payroll system
* Participate in any projects to develop the payroll processes and database
* Liaise with internal staff, temporary workers, and external agencies
Our Payroll Assistant will have...
* Intermediate excel skills;
* Good numeracy skills;
* Excellent telephone manner;
* Hands-on approach must be a self-starter;
* Team player;
* Ability to operate under pressure;
* Ability to work to deadlines;
* Good attention to detail;
* Being flexible to deal with multiple enquiries.
If you would like to be our next Payroll Assistant please apply online. We can't wait to meet you.
We have a fair and comprehensive selection procedure. We regret that if you have not been contacted within five working days that your application for this position has been unsuccessful. However, please check your junk email folder to ensure that an email from us hasn't been blocked by your spam filter. We receive many CVs and are unable to enter into telephone conversations until we have completed our initial selection procedure.
McGinley Support Services is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependants, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
McGinley Support Services is committed to making reasonable adjustments in order for all candidates who are successfully put through to the interview stage to be able to attend.