McGinley Support Services is one of the UK's largest specialist privately owned recruitment businesses providing the Infrastructure sector of the construction industry with temporary staff at all levels. Recruiting for four decades, we now help customers in Airports , Energy , Metro , Ports , Rail , Roads , Telecoms, Waste & Water and can supply staff, labour and support services to civil engineering contractors, subcontractors, utilities, infrastructure owners and operators nationally.
As an Labour Supply Manager you will be responsible managing the company's relationships with its customers in the TFL and LUL environments. You will be responsible for the management of all operatives on site whilst maintaining high standards of health and safety. You will be in charge of finding new business, be assigned prospects, given accounts, or a combination thereof. Tasks may involve project management, strategic planning, sales support, service delivery, and marketing.
Prior experience in blue-collar labour supply is essential for this role
* Ensure the commercial performance of the contract is maximised
* Generate sales among client accounts, including up selling and cross-selling
* Operates as the point of contact for assigned customers
* Develops and maintains long-term relationships with client accounts
* Planning and prioritising work according to client needs and deadlines
* Ability to understand the client needs and demands
* Forecasts and tracks client account metrics
* Manage projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company goals
* Identifies opportunities to grow business with existing clients
* Coordinate with staff members working on the same account to ensure consistent service
* Collaborates with sales team to reach prospective clients
The Successful Applicant will have
Account Management Experience within the LUL environment and contingent labour supply is essential,
Ability to manage and deliver a successful project with minimal guidance
Client-Focused Solutions Experience,
Talent for Influencing Client Management,
Ability to Manage Multiple Projects and Relationships Simultaneously,
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and benefits package, dependent on candidates experience
Excellent opportunities to further develop and progress with a leading civil engineering company
If you are looking for a role with excellent career progression opportunities within a well-established company then please apply today
We have a fair and comprehensive selection procedure .We regret that if you have not been contacted within ten working days that your application for this position has been unsuccessful. However, please check your junk email folder to ensure that an email from us hasn't been blocked by your spam filter. We receive many CVs and are unable to enter into telephone conversations until we have completed our initial selection procedure.
McGinley Support Services is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependants, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
McGinley Support Services is committed to making reasonable adjustments in order for all candidates who are successfully put through to the interview stage to be able to attend.