London, Birmingham, or Manchester (with remote working)
£375 - £450.00/day ltd (Inside IR35)
12 Month + Contract
We are looking for a Chartered Senior Surveyor to join our rail client based in Birmingham. This role would suit a Chartered Surveyor with experience in maximising space and value and can be from a background within franchising, property, retail, merchandising, or airports.
* Foster and develop key relationships with internal Network Rail teams, Train Operators and potentially 3rd party stakeholders, potential tenants and investors.
* Undertake and co-ordinate route-based and individual TOC portfolio evaluations, to establish where NR can add value to the TOC estate and generate more revenue for both parties.
* Deliver business plans showing the current revenue of a station, group of stations or route and where any upside could come from. Prepare an action plan for each potential new business showing the required investment to deliver the optimum returns for both NR and any business partners
* Support the Regional Property Director and Project teams, with other new businesses that involve new products or services, by building business cases for these and coaching the potential client in the NR and TOC processes.
* Prepare a menu of options in terms of services NR and the Train Operators could provide and actively sell these to potential customers.
* Demonstrate good attention to detail by producing carefully prepared, accurate work, and use thorough and effective data gathering techniques in all aspects of the work.
* Must be a Chartered Surveyor - RICS
* Able to deliver and be front line for clients
* Surveying/Vision Experience
* Good stakeholder skills - Diplomatic
* Able to come in with good ideas of how to maximise space and value
We have a fair and comprehensive selection procedure. It is our policy that there should be equal opportunity for and no discrimination against applicants on the grounds of gender, race, religion or belief, nationality, colour, pregnancy and maternity, sexual orientation, disability, age, marriage and civil partnership, union or non-union membership, socio-economic background or being a part-time or fixed term worker.