Contracts Manager, Construction, Birmingham, up to C £50K + car or allowance
Our client is a highly successful, professional, friendly construction company with a 60 years history. They already boast an enviable portfolio of clients and due to their reputation for high quality construction management this portfolio continues to expand. Our client is a firm believer in investing in their employees and as such they have not only have a reputation for excellence but employee satisfaction too. Due to continued growth, they are now looking for a Contracts Manager or a Project Manager looking to move to contracts to complement their commercial team.
The firm specialises in the following:
*Shop Fitting Cannock
Working as the Contracts Manager you will be responsible for:
* Ensuring the contracts are planned and mobilised in a timely and effective manner with detailed embedded plans, including close attention to health and safety
* Meeting clients on a regular basis and building and growing relationships to ensure repeat business through customer satisfaction and delivering to the highest possible standard
* Leading a Pro-active approach to all aspects of the contracts and nurturing and developing a "can do" attitude within your team
* Attending pre-start meetings prior to commencement on site
* Leading progress meetings on site and report on progress and provide information / reports for senior management
* Attending site regularly to support site management and ensure work is being carried out to a high standard, to programme and budget
* Maintaining a full understanding of the client requirements from the tender documentation and throughout the build process
* Ensuring duties and obligations of the company under contracts align
* Maintaining, updating, and improving contractual records
We are looking for an experienced Contract Manager or Project Manager who is driven and is committed to excellent customer service. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a great company therefore early application is advised.
We have a fair and comprehensive selection procedure. It is our policy that there should be equal opportunity for and no discrimination against applicants on the grounds of gender, race, religion or belief, nationality, colour, pregnancy and maternity, sexual orientation, disability, age, marriage and civil partnership, union or non-union membership, socio-economic background or being a part-time or fixed term worker.