Human Resources Business Partner Support
6 month contract
central London - nearest tube: Blackfriars
Please note that this role is working from home 2 days per week and 3 days in the office in London
Pay Rate to Candidate: Umbrella - £275 or £209.19 PAYE
Security Clearance: DBS
Provide proactive, professional HR support to HR Business Partner teams to enable the delivery of value add HR support and the people plan for the supported organisation/s
* Implement HR processes whilst managing employee relations; dealing with disciplinaries and grievances.
* Delivering new and revised policies within specified timeframes; overseeing equality impact assessments for all new/revised policies.
* Minimising disputes and employment tribunal costs through effective implementation of policies, engaging with Unions, Senior Management, Line Managers and staff with all new and revised policies.
* Overseeing the recruitment process, including the management and distribution of job descriptions and, if required, ensure that transferees are logged on payroll and HR systems.
* Demonstrates strong customer service skills.
* Experience of working within a large, complex and fast moving organisation.
* High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Strong time management, organisation and prioritisation skills and the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
* Resilient, Adaptable and Flexible.
* IT literate, strong excel, word and PowerPoint knowledge.
* Experience of event coordination and facilitation.
* Research and analytical skills.
* Strong relationship building skills.
* Experience of supporting the delivery of HR initiatives and projects.
* CIPD Qualified or relevant HR Support experience.
* Graduate calibre
We have a fair and comprehensive selection procedure. It is our policy that there should be equal opportunity for and no discrimination against applicants on the grounds of gender, race, religion or belief, nationality, colour, pregnancy and maternity, sexual orientation, disability, age, marriage and civil partnership, union or non-union membership, socio-economic background or being a part-time or fixed term worker.