Programme Controls Manager
Contract Length: 12 months
Location: Central London - work from home - although may change in office sometimes
IR35: In scope
Pay Rate to Candidate: £550 - £600 per day Umbrella
Data Scientist of interest and reporting platform and manipulates / analyses the data using Python and PowerBI - specific set of skills.
Understanding of data Analysis, data engineering, PowerBi, Python, Sequel, Azure etc
* Data Analysis
* Programme Controls
* Projects background with technical experience
* Rail - not essential
* Oil & gas, nuclear industry possibility, large infrastructure
Working across the Wales and Western region looking after close out programmes.
You'll have relevant experience in some of the below:
* Data Science, Data Engineering or Data Analytics
* Python, SQL, Excel or R
* Data sourcing, integration and analysis.
* Experience in creating, populating and optimising different types of database covering relational, graph and document databases.
* Strong design and documentation skills.
* Understanding of analysis across the product life cycle
* Understanding the different phases of product delivery and can plan and run the analysis for these
* Contributing to decision-making throughout the product life cycle
* Working in collaboration with user researchers, developers and staff in other roles throughout the product life cycle
* Experience working with data at scale and designing, building, and maintaining data processing systems/pipelines e.g. using Hadoop or Spark.
* Good oral and written communication skills, including communicating with non-technical stakeholders and working within a multidisciplinary team.
We have a fair and comprehensive selection procedure. It is our policy that there should be equal opportunity for and no discrimination against applicants on the grounds of gender, race, religion or belief, nationality, colour, pregnancy and maternity, sexual orientation, disability, age, marriage and civil partnership, union or non-union membership, socio-economic background or being a part-time or fixed term worker.