Our highly regarded Rail Client is recruiting for a Project Engineer in Birmingham to start ASAP for 6 months. £600 - £700 Per Day UMBRELLA.
Duties to include but not limited to:
1. Engineer Projects to the required standards and specification, allocated design and construction contracts include reference to and are compliant with appropriate Railway Group and Network Rail Company standards, formal specifications and procedures.
2. Manage all engineering activities so that they result in schemes that are affordable and meet programme requirements in a safe and environmentally responsible manner for time, cost and quality.
3. Monitor design and specialist consultants and contractors.
5. Provide project management advice in respect of all construction activities, including testing and commissioning and site supervision.
To be considered for this role you MUST have:
* Successful relevant experience in signalling engineering, ideally with involvement in construction and design projects across multi discipline areas.
* Technical qualifications to HNC/HND or equivalent GNVQ level.
* Knowledge of quality assurance.
* An understanding of the arrangements required for the independent assessment of work.
* CDM, risk assessment, engineering management competency.
* IRSE Licence
* Membership of a relevant professional body with chartered status and/or educated to degree level.
* Knowledge of structuring safety cases in support of projects.
* An appreciation of environmental issues in engineering works.
* Six Sigma Yellow Belt.
* Project safety management experience
* Yellow book course.
Please contact Abbie Lee at McGinley for more information: email@example.com 07385400822
McGinley Support Services (Infrastructure) Ltd is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community. We particularly encourage applications from women, those with a disability (that is permissible to a safety-critical environment) and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates, as these groups are underrepresented throughout the construction industry.