Scheme Project Manager - Enhancements
Contract Length: 6 months
Experience in delivering multi-disciplinary projects;
* First-hand experience in undertaking the implementation of the NR governance frameworks (02009,CSM, CDM, AMP, DWWP, H&S & GRIP);
* Understanding of the ASPRO scheme management (3rd party) & can easily navigate through the NR_L2_CIV_095 processes;
* Strong stakeholder management, experience with both internal NR Western Route Ops & Maintenance staff, interfacing within a 3rd party client organisation and TOCs & FOCs;
* Experience with commercial contract management & change control processes;
* Knowledge in the usage of the ARM & PPS systems.
* Management and delivery of plans to ensure all necessary preparation and execution tasks and dependencies are included.
* Ongoing management of those plans to achieve the delivery goals Work with key stakeholders to manage the deployment of all aspects of the project assigned to Identify and mitigate potential risks for delivery of products
* Operate as a full member of the team; supporting the Programme Director and other team members as directed Project Manage all aspects of specific work packages
* Working with stakeholders to ensure Design; Delivery; Technical Build; testing; MI requirements etc are managed and delivered to date and time Completion of detailed plan for the medium term including MSP; Resources; costs
* Completion of the detailed design phase to time and quality; working with the Design team to secure stakeholder sign-off at all stages.
* Development of stakeholder relationship with suppliers; including preparation of joint plans; proposals and any design and build documentation.
* Completion of the high level plan through to Go Live and BAU handover. Experience in the delivery of projects; with particular emphasis on the management of suppliers and stakeholders
* Experience of governance and risk control frameworks
* Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline or equivalent experience.
* Membership (or working towards membership) of the Association for Project Management.
* Achieved PRINCE2 Foundation or equivalent.
* Good stakeholder engagement and communication skills.
* Successful relevant experience including experience of contracting and project delivery.
* Knowledge and experience of project budget management.
* Good evaluation and decision-making skills.
* Project safety management and Health and Safety legislation knowledge.
* Knowledge safety cases in support of projects.
* Experience in the Rail Industry Sector (including application of GRIP, and Construction Design Management (CDM) on simple projects).
* Knowledge of Network Rail's Project, Investment, Commercial and Procurement practices.
* Experience in risk identification, assessment and mitigation.
* Flexible and pro-active approach.
* You will be a team player with willingness to learn, challenge and get involved.
We have a fair and comprehensive selection procedure. It is our policy that there should be equal opportunity for and no discrimination against applicants on the grounds of gender, race, religion or belief, nationality, colour, pregnancy and maternity, sexual orientation, disability, age, marriage and civil partnership, union or non-union membership, socio-economic background or being a part-time or fixed term worker.