Our well known Rail Client is looking for x2 Signalling Engineers in relation to use of SITH/G110 to start ASAP in Manchester on a 1 Year Contract £600 - £700 per day UMBRELLA.
To be considered for this role you MUST have the following:
* Successful relevant experience in signalling engineering, ideally with involvement in construction and design projects across multi discipline areas.
* Technical qualifications to HNC/HND or equivalent GNVQ level.
* Knowledge of quality assurance.
* An understanding of the arrangements required for the independent assessment of work.
* CDM, risk assessment, engineering management competency.
* Membership of a relevant professional body with chartered status and/or educated to degree level.
* Knowledge of structuring safety cases in support of projects.
* An appreciation of environmental issues in engineering works.
* Six Sigma Yellow Belt.
* Project safety management experience
* Yellow book course.
Please contact Abbie Lee at McGinley for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org 07385400822
McGinley Support Services (Infrastructure) Ltd is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community. We particularly encourage applications from women, those with a disability (that is permissible to a safety-critical environment) and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates, as these groups are underrepresented throughout the construction industry.