Our client is looking for Crane Supervisors for upcoming work on the biggest critical infrastructure project in Europe, HS2, with sites stretching from London to Birmingham.
You will be overseeing all lifting operations on site, ensuring the safety and effectiveness of the team, with the prospect of ongoing work for 2-4+ years.
A successful Crane Supervisor will hold the following:
* A valid blue CPCS card or higher.
* Experience relating to role on the offer.
* References in relation to previous Crane Supervision experience.
* Proof of right to work.
* Contracted projects with a tier 1 supplier.
* Career development opportunities.
* Required PPE supplied.
* Numerous shift pattern options.
* Potential for long term work.
* Competitive rates of pay.
If you would like to register your interest for future projects as detailed above, please contact:
07341 097 214
McGinley Support Services (Infrastructure) Ltd is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community. We particularly encourage applications from women, those with a disability (that is permissible to a safety-critical environment) and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates, as these groups are underrepresented throughout the construction industry.