Our client is looking for a Track Operative for on-going contract assignments in East Midlands.
You will take part in the inspection, maintenance and repair of railway lines or associated services on various Network Rail projects, or with one of our many clients, including High Output, Amey, Balfour Beatty and Colas.
Rate of pay range from: 12.25 - 13.00 per hour.
To succeed as a Track Operative in this role you will need:
* PTS (White or Blue hat) with Track Induction
* Contracted projects with a Tier 1 supplier
* Accommodation and meal allowance provided when staying away from home
* Career development opportunities
* Required PPE supplied
* Numerous shift pattern options
* Potential for long term work
To register your interest or for more information contact Meera Lad on 07425 614 094 or email@example.com.
McGinley Support Services (Infrastructure) Ltd is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community. We particularly encourage applications from women, those with a disability (that is permissible to a safety-critical environment) and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates, as these groups are underrepresented throughout the construction industry.