PTS Track Operative
£10.84 - £11.81 per hour PAYE // £12.59 - £15.13 Per hour Umbrella
Ongoing contract with Tier 1 workforce supplier to Network Rail.
Requirements for PTS Track Operative role:
* PTS ticket including track induction (TIC)
* Driver (Preferred)
Benefits of PTS Track Operative role include:
* To work on contracted projects with a Tier 1 supplier
* Career development opportunities
* Required PPE supplied
* Numerous shift pattern options
* Potential for long term work
* PAYE (Umbrella or Direct) contract.
Our client is looking for a PTS Track Operative for on-going contract assignments in the Central & West Coast Mainline
As a PTS Track Operative you will take part in the inspection, maintenance and repair of railway lines or associated services on various Network Rail projects, or with one of our many clients, including High Output, CP6, Amey, Balfour Beatty and various more other clients.
To register your interest either select apply or contact Stuart Young on email@example.com.