Stay up to date
Keep up to date with our latest news and analysis by subscribing to our regular newsletter
£12.00 - £15.50 per hour
Ref No: WC6607_1618309631
McGinley Support Services is looking for a PTS Track Operative, for work on current and ongoing projects in Scotland.
With multiple clients to service we are interested in both those looking for weekend work on the rails as well as operatives who are able to work full-time.
What you need:
* (PTS) Personal Track Safety
* (TR00) Track Induction
* Driving License is VERY desirable
What you get:
* Competitive hourly rate (Varies from client to client and updated for 2021!)
* Good quality PPE (We spend a bit more to provide our operatives with proper gear!)
* Company van (We're excited to be adding more vans to our Scottish fleet!)
Apply today or for more information contact
Will Currie 07799 719 726 firstname.lastname@example.org
McGinley Support Services (Infrastructure) Ltd is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community. We particularly encourage applications from women, those with a disability (that is permissible to a safety-critical environment) and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates, as these groups are underrepresented throughout the construction industry.