Competitive rates of pay
Ongoing contract with Tier 1 workforce supplier to Network Rail
Requirements for PTS Track Operative role:
* PTS with full track induction (TIC)
* Full COSS ticket
* Small tools would be advantageous
* Driver (Preferred)
Benefits of PTS Track Operative role include:
* To work on contracted projects with a Tier 1 supplier
* Accommodation and meal allowance provided on some contracts
* Career development opportunities
* Required PPE supplied
* Numerous shift pattern options
* Potential for long term work
* PAYE (Umbrella or Direct) contract
Our client is looking for a PTS Track Operative for on-going contract assignments in CHESTER.
As a PTS Track Operative you will take part in the inspection, maintenance and repair of railway lines or associated services.
As a COSS you will take part in the inspection, maintenance and repair of railway lines or associated services on various Network Rail projects, or with one of our many clients, including High Output, CP6, Amey, Balfour Beatty and various more other clients.
To register your interest either select apply or contact Lucy Worley - 07467453079 email@example.com