Sales Executive in Rail & Construction
£24,000 - £38,000 per annum
Flexi Apprenticeship Team
Ref No: SalesFlexi 17062022_1655470314
As an DfE registered Flexi Job Apprenticeship Agency For Rail and Construction Nationwide our goal is to place 150 apprentices into work.
we generally employ around 20 apprentices each month who are then placed with rail and construction clients on their projects or out with there supply chains partners for 3 months or more, so that our apprentices can complete their training.
We are looking for a Sales Executive in Rail & Construction who can hit the ground running to help promote and place our flexi apprentice with host employers, you would b require to place 20 learner per month in Rail or Construction sectors.
* You would need to be sales-driven and target driven.
* Regular apprenticeship events
* Manage client accounts
* Generate New customers
* Maximise new business opportunities to generate revenue and create placement and upskill apprenticeship enrolments
* Qualify client suitability with a focus on long-term growth and apprenticeship investment
* Refining our Business offer, supporting our management approach and developing new work streams
*Develop new sales collateral and work with the marketing and communications teams to bring to life products and services
* Experience working in apprenticeship recruitment in Rail and Construction
* Experience working in apprenticeship account management
* Minimum GCSE English and maths grade C/4 or equivalent
* Satisfactory Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check
* The right to work in the UK