McGinley Supports Services are looking for a PLC Engineer in Birmingham.
£38.22 an hour
Overtime after 10 hours
Job Role :
Applies of RAMS for the installation and operation of specialist PLC
Records relating to PPM on plant, planning and supervision of PPM.
Planning and monitoring of PPM, improvements and running repairs to plant PLC
Health, Safety & Environmental
* Demonstrates a personal commitment to safety and encourages others to work safely.
* Participates in near miss/accident investigations when required.
* Ensures that all persons associated to his activities are briefed on the RAMS.
* Educates and empowers his personnel and subcontractors on the importance of stopping any activity if any discrepancy with the basic procedure is identified.
* Coordinates with supply chain and procurement team, familiarity with regulatory requirements for operating plants, ensure safety and all HSE guidelines.
* Keeps up to date with changes in legislation and cascades information to the team.
* Attends H&S committee on a regular basis to consult workers and engages with them to promote and develop effective measures to secure Health, Safety and welfare.
* Handles daily maintenance and software updates on concerned plant and equipment.
* Troubleshoots plant and equipment control circuits, especially when fitted with PLC.
* Flexible with time to work out of normal hours and some weekends to supervise, inspections, tests, PPM, repairs or to solve urgent breakdown issues to ensure the least possible downtime to critical plant and equipment.
Gives support to the delivery team
The following experience/ skills are essential:
* Previous experience in Plant PLC Operation.
* Siemens S7 PLC Programming/maintenance.
* Electrical/Mechanical plant qualification.
* Tower and Gantry crane experience desirable.
Please call Dana on 07775117847