McGinley Supports services are looking to hire SPMT Specialist Plant Movers for a major civils project based in and around Birmingham Area.
As a SPMT Operator you will play a crucial role in the safe and efficient transportation of heavy machinery and equipment.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Operating Self-Propelled Modular Transporters (SPMTs) to transport oversized and heavy cargo.
* Ensuring the safe loading and unloading of equipment onto the SPMTs.
* Adhering to all safety regulations and company policies to prevent accidents and damage.
* Conducting pre-trip and post-trip inspections to maintain equipment in optimal condition.
* Communicating effectively with the team and following transportation plans.
MUST HOLD CPCS A68M - Plant driving - Wheeled articulated chassis - All sizes.
Proven experience as a SPMT Operator or a similar heavy equipment operation role
PAY £28 - Per Hour PAYE
The shifts are 10 hours per shift-and the shifts run Monday - Friday,
Overtime available when required.
Please call Dana on 07775117847