Are you a Groundworker Ganger and interested in working on the largest critical infrastructure project in Europe?
Our client has been appointed by HS2 to deliver civil engineering works across a 225km section of the new high speed rail link between Euston and Birmingham, and we are proud to supply Foremen, among many other skilled trades and labour across multiple sites and projects.
Presently, the scope of works include viaducts, shafts, tunnelling, road diversions, overbridges and over 100 million cubic metres of excavation, over the course of the next 2-4+ years. We have a lot of work ahead of us… are you the Groundworker Ganger we are looking for?
Pay rate: £15.28 per hour. After 8 hours per day, the rate goes up to £22.92
Hours: Monday to Friday, working 07:30-17:30
Successful applicants will need:
* CSCS green card, SSSTS
* Excellent level of experience of all groundworks and the experience of supervising a small team of operatives
* Good understanding of drawings and general arrangements drawings, specifications and British standards
* Confident delivery of point of work briefing. Expected to lead by example in a working supervisory position. Capable recording daily work records and delivering safety briefs/tool box talks etc
* Three years' experience (preferred)
* PAYE contract
* Holiday pay
* Continuous improvement scheme
* Fantastic overtime rates
If you are an experienced Groundworker Ganger, we look forward to receiving your application.
McGinley Support Services (Infrastructure) Ltd is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community. We particularly encourage applications from women, those with a disability (that is permissible to a safety-critical environment) and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates, as these groups are underrepresented throughout the construction industry.