Primary Recruitment Consultant (Rail)
Manchester (M50) and/or Crewe
Competitive Salary + Bonus
Are you an experienced Recruitment Consultant who thrives on delivering high levels of customer service? Can you identify and secure job opportunities whilst attracting and successfully placing skilled workforce in suitable employment?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Primary Recruitment Consultant to join a high performing recruitment team that focuses on delivering sentinel rail skills to our clients in and around the Manchester and Crewe areas. This role is a permanent role for an experienced Recruitment Consultant, who will be initially home-based with a plan to return to our offices in Manchester and/or from our client site in Crewe.
McGinley Support Services is one of the UK's largest specialist privately owned recruitment businesses providing the Infrastructure sector of the Construction and Rail industry with permanent, contract, and temporary staff at all levels and skills.
We have been consulting and recruiting for over four decades and presently working on the biggest major critical national infrastructure projects in Europe.
* You will be a commercial contact of McGinley Support Services, with a responsibility to aid the team in the retention and growth of the contingent workforce.
* You will use your network and contacts in rail to identify, progress and convert sales leads as required - you will proactively and consistently strive to identify and obtain new business opportunities from depots throughout the North East / East of England.
* Regular contact with your Account Manager; you will discuss requirements of finalised contracts, opportunities, and issues.
* As Primary Recruitment Consultant you will be fully aware of any commercial information and use Account Management Record (AMR) to keep up to date for the duration of the contract.
* You will be responsible for the service provided to the client account, deputising for the Account Manager in times of absence and ensure all items relating to duties within the contract as detailed in the mobilisation checklist are completed.
* Taking service orders, vacancies and assignments and fully brief candidates regarding vacancies and roles.
* You will shortlist and present suitably qualified applicants against defined job vacancies, managing the recruitment and selection processes by effectively liaising with the client, candidate and internal teams.
What happens next…
If you are an experienced and self-sufficient Recruitment Consultant who is motivated by meeting agreed targets on a consistent basis and has the ambition to build a successful contract/permanent desk within the expanding structure of our business, then we can't wait to meet you. Please apply now!
We have a fair and comprehensive selection procedure. We regret that if you have not been contacted within five working days that your application for this position has been unsuccessful. However, please check your junk email folder to ensure that an email from us hasn't been blocked by your spam filter. We receive many CVs and are unable to enter into telephone conversations until we have completed our initial selection procedure.
McGinley Support Services is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependants, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
McGinley Support Services is committed to making reasonable adjustments in order for all candidates who are successfully put through to the interview stage to be able to attend.