We have an amazing opportunity for a driven Resourcer looking for their next step in to the lucrative and fast paced world of rail recruitment! You will ideally be working on a bluecollar desk already, experience in the rail sector is desirable but not essential. You will already have successful track record but looking to take your career to the next step.
With existing clients in place, there are warm accounts to take over and live jobs to work on. The right candidate will have the confidence and tenacity to push the desk forward.
McGinley Support Services is one of the UK's largest specialist privately owned recruitment businesses providing the Infrastructure sector of the construction industry with permanent, contract and temporary staff at all levels. Consulting and recruiting for over three decades we now help customers in Airports , Energy , Metro , Ports , Rail , Roads , Telecoms, Waste & Water and can supply staff, labour and support services to civil engineering contractors, subcontractors, utilities, infrastructure owners and operators nationally.
The role of a Resourcer includes but is not limited to:
* Building lasting candidate relationships and being the recruitment partner of choice
* Providing an effective and efficient recruitment solution
* Providing a bespoke and tailored offering to each and every client
* Providing market specialist knowledge to clients and candidates
* Providing a comprehensive and streamline recruitment journey for our candidates
The ideal candidate:
* A strong track record within bluecollar recruitment
* An entrepreneurial spirit
* Strong work ethic
* Desire to progress
What's on offer for you:
* Competitive salary + Uncapped commission
* Promotion on merit not longevity
* Annual staff awards
McGinley Support Services is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependants, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
McGinley Support Services is committed to making reasonable adjustments in order for all candidates who are successfully put through to the interview stage to be able to attend.