Are you an experienced PA/Team Coordinator? are you versatile,out going and a team player? Looking to develop within a supporting company? If you can answer YES to these questions, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
As a Team Coordinator, you will provide administrative and secretarial support to the Route Wide Systems team, which ranges from executive meeting support/coordination to diary management and travel/accommodation bookings.
This is a diverse role and duties will include support across 3 departments for the Programme Director.
About the role:
- Perform a variety of administrative and/or support tasks to support team activities and projects.
- Keep documentation systems, such as the education events databases, ambassadors, work experience up to date and maintained.
- Diary management for members of the team and be the first port of call for enquiries through the skills mailbox
- Project Manage any Office relocations or changes required as part of business growth and on going team evolution.
- Provide secretarial support to Commercial and Investment and CDM panels as required including action tracking and action update review.
-Review, develop and maintain administrative processes for work experience, internships and volunteer ambassadors
- Provide finance and HR support for the team using internal systems
- Ensure team area on intranet is updated on a regular basis
- Maintain the teams' electronic filing systems
- Process all travel requests for the team
- Create, develop and update monitoring spreadsheets
- Collate team members contributions to monthly/quarterly reporting processes
- Update and maintain management systems
- Actively promote and embed Equality Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) and support and comply with all organisational initiatives, policies and procedures on EDI.
- Administration experience gained in a team administrative support environment
- Experience of diary management, travel booking and arranging meetings
- Effective use of software, spreadsheets, presentations and maintain records and databases, to produce documents
- Ability to communicate effectively, choosing the appropriate method
- Ability to build effective working relationships with a range of internal staff and external stakeholders
- Self Motivated, Flexible, Out Going and looking to progress
We have a fair and comprehensive selection procedure. It is our policy that there should be equal opportunity for and no discrimination against applicants on the grounds of gender, race, religion or belief, nationality, colour, pregnancy and maternity, sexual orientation, disability, age, marriage and civil partnership, union or non-union membership, socio-economic background or being a part-time or fixed term worker.