My Client is looking for 4 Testing Control Technicians to join their company on a 6 month contract. Testing Control Technician refers to the methodical planning, coordinating and controlling of activities along Test Stages.
Provides support to Testing Team, providing timely and accurate recording and reporting of production statistical data.
The Testing Technician is responsible to perform a variety tests on systems, sub-assemblies, and parts to ensure unit functions according to specifications or to determine cause of unit failure, in order to ensure that production objectives are met, whilst sustaining quality in a safe working environment.
- Implementation, optimization and continuous improvement of the Test documentation process Strong Team player and able to communicate and respond to Test requests
Work cross functionally with different departments
- Ensure personal compliance with all HSE legislation and HSE Company policy
- Be fully familiar and conversant with department and company policies, procedures and processes, ensuring all work and actions undertaken are in full compliance at all times
- Release WO from Visual Management System
- Release WO from ERP
- Generate Reposition request
- Update Daily Test Result collating data from Visual Management System
- Support other departments and carry out other duties as and when business requirements dictate as may be reasonably expected by line manager Other ad-hoc duties as required
Qualities and Qualifications
- Level 3 qualification in a relevant discipline.
- Previous experience in a similar role, ideally in a modern manufacturing or heavy engineering environment.
- Experience of data entry.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, commitments and projects.
- A high standard of written and verbal communication.
- Able to provide information and respond in writing and electronically to inform work colleagues and other external contacts, ensuring clarity and understanding.
- Good analytical skills.
- Demonstrates innovative solutions to problems, displaying the tenacity to getting the job done on time and to target.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to work collaboratively with colleagues across the business.
- Ability to learn quickly and work under pressure maintaining a high level of accuracy and detail.
- Able to folllow a pre-planned schedule of work.
- Good level of IT skills (MS Office, Excel, database).
- Able to work flexibly and work across a broad range of activities as the role evolves.
- Maintains a positive work attitude by acting and communicating in a manner aligned to the values of the Company.
We have a fair and comprehensive selection procedure. It is our policy that there should be equal opportunity for and no discrimination against applicants on the grounds of gender, race, religion or belief, nationality, colour, pregnancy and maternity, sexual orientation, disability, age, marriage and civil partnership, union or non-union membership, socio-economic background or being a part-time or fixed term worker.